Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Girl Scouts are the Spawn of Satan

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Has anyone else ever noticed that the push for those delicious Girl Scout cookies starts now? What kind of sadistic, crazy person would start selling such temptations right on the heels of the New Year's Resolution/Holiday Heifer Season? Seriously. Someone in a green sash should be shot. Then add the Valentine's Day candy piles at the store to the mix...it's just totally unfair. My gigantic ass does not thank you...but my taste buds do!

She-Devils! They won't be so grinny after they turn 30 and those thin mints go right to their fat thighs!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I sold my soul to a darling little she-devil, in this case, my niece. I bought 12 boxes!

Post a Comment

 
My Backstory...And Other Lies I've Told © 2008. Design by Pocket